Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(02-02-2023, 12:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: My big issue is that TE's rarely make a big impact as rookies.  I would personally prefer to resign Hurst and nab one in the middle rounds to develop.
Mayer's different and will come in and make a HUGE impact as a rookie. Check out this article:

Quote:SPN draft analyst Matt Miller said that Mayer and  [color=var(--hyperlink-resting-color)]Texas[/color] running back [color=var(--hyperlink-resting-color)]Bijan Robinson [/color]project as the two "safest" picks in this draft, as their skills so obviously translate up to the NFL

And most tight ends don't have Burrow throwing them the ball or receivers like ours, especially Chase, to draw coverage off of him.

(02-02-2023, 02:27 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: I expect Meyer to already be gone by the time we’re on the clock, however I would highly consider him if he’s somehow still there. The only thing that makes me hesitant is the depth of this TE class.

There is depth and quality, but there's no one on Meyer's level. 

He's a generational talent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - BFritz21 - 02-02-2023, 04:57 PM