Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I love the Trash Talking among the Players.
(02-02-2023, 08:02 PM)Roland Wrote: Blah blah blah and then you post something that supports what I said.   And nothing that supports what you said.

"I never start it but I'm going to try to finish it when I can."  "I'm not going to go out in the first quarter and try to get folks riled up but if somebody says something to me I'll be talking that whole game."

"I never start it."

So he never has fun unless someone else starts it?  How can this be?  It's inconceivable!  He must spend the whole game praying that someone will talk trash to him so he can actually enjoy the game for a change.  

Burrow is not what you're trying to claim, and you know it.  He's a leader of men, not a typer of shit on a keyboard.  He uses it to help motivate himself when someone else disrespects him. Which is why when you're playing in a league with players on every team who can "finish it," it's stupid to provide that extra motivation.

Burrow is the exact opposite of the shit you're talking. Thank God. He's a confident leader who leads by example. He's demonstrative to fire up his team and celebrate their accomplishments when it's appropriate.  He reserves trash talk for people who disrespect him and for times when he can do something about it on the field of play.  Burrow is the epitome of, "Don't start nothin, won't be nothin."

You are dismissed.

Roland, you really need to enroll in a class on Reading Comprehension.

You can't understand, can you?

How many times should I write that Burrow thinks that Talking Trash is fun and I am not saying by him.

He clearly stated that if you are too blind and  ____ ,oh never mind.

You are changing the narrative, it isn't about Burrow Talking Trash, it's about whether you understand, he said it's fun. 

Class is just starting for you.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the Trash Talking among the Players. - BengalYankee - 02-02-2023, 09:00 PM