Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(02-02-2023, 04:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Only when I see them standing and walking around with nothing wrong.

Dude, what is so hard to understand about the fact some people may have hidden disabilites, like heart disease, lung disease etc. I went to a SNF game against the stealers 2 weeks after open heart surgery. My doctor ordered me, if I was going, that I had to go in a wheelchair and have friends with me at all times. Now, since the people I went with had season tickets on the club level (who in turn could always get me extras beside them), I was able to go in the chair, then transfer into a stadium seat and the usher took the chair away until the end of the game. Now, had we not been club level, I likely would have had to sit in a handicapped section in order to go to the game. It was cold outside, and I had a sweatshirt on. Anyone who arrived after I switched to the stadium seat would never have known what I was going through. You would roll by and think I was some asshole stealing your seat. Get over yourself, you don't know what other people have going on in their lives. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - Sled21 - 02-03-2023, 10:00 AM