Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The elephant in the room, again, Oline
(02-03-2023, 12:26 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: They already had those linemen when Tyreek was there, so it's a little different.

I have no issues with the interior line.  Volson, Karras and Cappa are good enough guys to beat any team in the league.  I really wish this team wouldn't have picked up Jonah's option.  You can't have a guy like that playing LT and leading the league in sacks allowed.

We absolutley need to find a RT for next year.  Collins wasn't that great when he was playing and the injury is worrisome.

The point is they decided to pay Thuney who is elite, then they drafted best o-lineman available with Humphrey. They have the best interior in the league, and trading Hill to clear up space and bring in other talent to help other deficiencies has helped them tremendously.

This is what I hope the bengals do. Volson can be upgraded. He’s not bad, but he’s not good. If a stud left guard is available, you take him. Or if a stud center is available, get him, move Karras to Lg

You could always bring in talented value receivers on short term deals. This seems to be the smarter play on offense
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The elephant in the room, again, Oline - Frank Booth - 02-03-2023, 12:32 PM