Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I love the Trash Talking among the Players.
(02-03-2023, 12:29 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Two takes on this one:

1. Your opinion on trash talk is going to closely correlate with your age. OP must be around my age because I loved the nWo as a kid and generally like trash (not prick) talk. Trash talk is an additional gamble you are taking which adds to the fun, in my view. Older people are more likely to have the shut up and keep your head down mentality. Neither approach is wrong, just different. The key is not to cross any lines or waste too much time.

2. Players themselves get amped up and express themselves in different ways. Josh Allen, for example, is the most boring interview you will ever listen to. I turn my radio off or fast forward the podcast whenever he talks. On the field though, he gets in guy's faces and screams after big plays, which is more reflexive and it works for him. The bengals are a confident group and trash talking (or having a chip on their shoulder, whatever) works for them more often than not.

trash talking is a a gamble, just treat it as such and realize you win some, you lose some and have fun (if you want to).

Thank you sir for an intelligent response.ThumbsUp

Without mentioning any names, some people are just brain dead.

The issue is NOT whether Joe Burrow Trash Talks. I repeatedly said I like Trash Talking among players and so does Burrow. PERIOD.

Never said Burrow himself likes or dislikes to Trash Talk. Like I said some people are slow and need to not only learn to read, but to comprehend what they are reading.

An analogy for the ********.

A person might love Dave Chappelle as a stand up comedian. That person may or may not be a comedian himself, but he thinks Chappelle is funny.
Enter Burrow he admittedly stated he thinks Trash Talking is funny. That's it, PERIOD.  Never said Burrow himself likes to Trash Talk. That's the ******** throwing a red herring into the conversation and changing the narrative of the theme of this topic. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the Trash Talking among the Players. - BengalYankee - 02-03-2023, 02:05 PM