Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanders/Clinton Data Breech battle
(12-19-2015, 10:34 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Cruz is a poser no matter where you think he actually lays on the spectrum.

And Rand is a libertarian.  It's interesting that someone would consider that to be "conservative".  It's an interesting observation on the political ruling class and its media bed-mates that the majority of America is likely libertarian and doesn't know it and doesn't vote for libertarians.

[Image: youre_serious_futurama.gif]

The most libertarian thing about Rand Paul is his last name. 

RE: Sanders. 

I think that Sander's campaign is rather admirable. Sure he has little chance of winning, and the deck is certainly stacked against him, but I think he (much like Trump) has given people a voice for people who are sick of the same ol same ol two party system. 

I'd echo Bryan Cranston's sentiments on Trump's run 

Quote:“There’s something so refreshing about shaking up that world that is all about being handled, and here comes this loose cannon who has terrible ideas and would be a horrible president, but there’s something great about his ‘I-don’t-give-a-sh-t’ attitude that really kind of keeps others honest.”

Sanders is kinda the Democrat equivalent to Trump, just with at least a sliver of credibility as a candidate and without the blatant racism and bigotry. And in a sense, both are at the very least making people aware to alternatives, which is a step our country needs to make. Having our country ran by two political ideologies is pathetic. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sanders/Clinton Data Breech battle - CKwi88 - 12-19-2015, 11:18 PM