Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanders/Clinton Data Breech battle
(12-19-2015, 02:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/sanders-takes-democratic-officials-court-data-breach-fight-001415412--finance.html

Must admit, I haven't paid a lot of attention to this story, but from what I can surmise is that the Clinton campaign had access to voter data that the Sander's campaign did not. So Sander's team breached  the Clinton data. Apparently the DNC was aware that Clinton had access to data that Sanders did not.

My question are: Am I close on my synopsis and if what are other's views on this?

If my interpretation is correct it is obvious that the DNC is in bed with Clinton.

the DNC gathers voter data and both campaigns have access to the basic information of these voters.

They then use this information to take their own notes on the voter. So Hillary might call GMdino and find out they're on the fence about who to vote for and their biggest issue is healthcare. They're going to target this voter. They may then find out that Bfine is a huge Bernie fan, so they'll make note of that. 

Bernie's campaign will do the same thing.

What happened was there was an error and Bernie's campaign had access to the Hillary data. They could then use this data to find out who has been contacted by her, who they identified as being on the fence, who supports issues he is stronger on. A huge strategic advantage. 

Bernie's campaign says they alerted the DNC on this. 4 of his staffer donwloaded some info. They fired them. Now the DNC is restricting their access to the data and they're calling foul. It will be a huge Clinton advantage if only she has access.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sanders/Clinton Data Breech battle - BmorePat87 - 12-20-2015, 12:11 AM