Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 TE Draft Prospects Group Assessment
(02-04-2023, 07:14 AM)Synric Wrote: I really like Darnell Washington. He is a throw back Tight End entering the league at the perfect moment because defenses are playing alot more cover 2 shells to stop all these star receivers teams are running the ball more.

Does he fit the Bengals though? In Cincinnati he will likely see a lot more of his reps running routes than blocking and that takes away from what he does best.

Considering how his best trait is his blocking and you'd have to unlock his receiving potential (which didn't happen at Georgia due to Bowers talents), I don't see how you could justify that at 1. 

Thats why I suggested Durham. Solid blocker, seems to have good hands, runs decent routes and willing to carry a team (literally, watch him carry 6 Maryland defenders for a touchdown). In his interview at the Senior Bowl, sounded like a Bengal (I don't care what I have to do as long as the team wins). And best of all, he's a lower pick so you can replenish more important areas first with higher level talents.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 TE Draft Prospects Group Assessment - WVUHomer - 02-04-2023, 11:50 AM