Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached
(02-04-2023, 03:08 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lmao what? I’m not even being a dick. You left Claypool out of the discussion when talking about good receivers who Pittsburgh has drafted. You threw in Sanu for the bengals when Claypool is a better receiver.

I’m just saying. No need to leave the conversation

So, add in Claypool and the slight edge that i gave Pitt doesn't increase too much. Jordan Shipley had 52/600/3 his rookie year in '10 before being injured in game 2 of '11. He could easily be put in the James Washington category if not for being hurt. Tough decisions have to be made and i added and omitted who i did based on my own opinion. There was no bias or narrative included.

It remains to be seen if Claypool can be good without Ben. Sanu has proven to be a solid WR over a 10 year career.

One difference that stands out is Pitt doesn't draft WRs in the first round. Their sweet spot is the 2nd and 3rd round with Antonio Brown being an outlier in rd 6. The Bengals have 2 top WRs in rd 1 in Green and Chase but they do have a history of hitting in rd 2 with guys like Boyd, Higgins, Chad, Darnay, Pickens and Collinsworth. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached - rfaulk34 - 02-04-2023, 03:28 PM