Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 TE Draft Prospects Group Assessment
(02-04-2023, 03:12 PM)Synric Wrote: PFF quoted Hayden Hurst's Contract at 3 years 28.5m (9.5m per year average). I'd like to have Hurst back but not close to that price. 

Also its about discussing prospects and the Bengals TE room needs guys. Hurst if resigned will turn 30 during the season next year. The TE room is hurting for talent... So is the RB room.

I agree with you. That said, both Wilcox and Hurst are eligible for this discussion. They are TE's. They are/were on the roster and could be again. There is also another guy named Drew Sample. Don't try to chastise me by being petty about the discussion. 

I can list 6 different TE's in this draft that can help the Bengals. Some have already been pimped. The drafts a good way off. I'm sure we will all have further discussions on many different possible draft choices. I don't like Hurst's salary either, I'm just going from my gut. I think JB likes both Wilcox and Hurst. 

That said, this is a great draft to upgrade TE and RB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 TE Draft Prospects Group Assessment - coachmcneil71 - 02-04-2023, 04:41 PM