Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
(02-04-2023, 06:21 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Adress the crooked refs that fix games.We were robbed of the AFC championship game.So many no calls on KC that gave them the win.I can show anyone that wants to watch that game.KC made so many no call pentalies that gave them this game.Why should I or any Bengals fan waste all our money all year long and then get robbed or the main game? Folks this has to be address by the leagues front office.I can show you facts that KC got away with key pentalies. Joe Burrow was hit after he got rid of the ball 12 times and it was NEVER CALLED. When mahomes was running the ball, a player slammed our guy directly in the back and it was not called. Our guy number 21 was defending a pass and was called for PI and he never touched the guy.YOU get the picture.Unless full time refs are hired they get no more of my money and Zac Taylor and Mike Brown should call the league out.I am going to make it my mission to get this addressed NOW Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger  

Yeah, have Mike Brown call the league office..... the refs have been bad for a long while, you might be going a tad overboard here but good luck on your mission.....

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - casear2727 - 02-04-2023, 10:18 PM