Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached
(02-05-2023, 12:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: In post 46 of this thread you questioned a dude that stated Tee would want to be paid like a "top WR" and stated he's low 1/ upper 2. 

You've been given examples of how he could easily be a top receiver including his being Top 3 in the NFL this year in yards per target (minimum 100).

Now you've changed that top Top 5 and asserted you don't know "what to tell folks"

The kid could absolutely be a Top WR in the NFL and he damn sure ain't a "high 2"

Yea, that was my fault for undervaluing him. I changed my opinion and agree a top 2 is an unfair assessment for him. I still don't think he is or will be a top 5 receiver and if he's wanting to be paid as such I don't think we should do that.

So in that regard I still agree with my initial post that I don't think we should pay him like one or that he's earne top 5 WR money yet like the poster claimed. I really hope I'm wrong for him though. I like Tee, his attitude, and the way he plays the game. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached - TheFan - 02-05-2023, 12:02 PM