Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league
KC hosted three in a row . . . then Joe Burrow made it possible for four by beating the Titans, and then he made it possible for five in a row by beating Buffalo.

Mahomes is good, but very, very lucky. Drafted by a team that just went back to back seasons of 11-5 and 12-4 with Alex Smith at QB then sat for a year learning Andy Reid's offense. Does any sane person honestly think that if the Bears drafted Mahomes instead of Trubisky that he'd be in three Super Bowls in four years? I don't see it happening . . . but do you know what I do see? I see Joe Burrow going to a team worse than the '17 Bears, getting his knee shredded his rookie year and getting to the Super Bowl in his second year. Does anybody think that Pat Mahomes walks into Cincinnati in 2020, gets injured and has the Bengals in the Super Bowl a year later? I don't. He's played one game in his entire career behind a less than good o-line and the KC vlogs wear it like a ####ing badge, they mention it two or three times a week. In my opinion, Patrick Mahomes is not the best QB in the NFL, he's just merely the best QB to run Andy Reid's offense.

If you just swap the QBs for the last three seasons, Mahomes is probably closer to middle of the pack than top of the league. He walked into a well oiled machine that was already up and running . . . Joe walked into a warehouse that was partially full of assorted parts.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 02-06-2023, 03:38 PM