Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached
(02-06-2023, 10:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Again, yeah. When you’re a true contender (I know we’re still not used to that) you go all in. The window will never be more open than it is right now.

Agree

but just don't agree 100% and the future still needs to be looked at. The Eagles are in perfect position without selling out their future. 

If Tee brought a first round pick and a OL like Skoronski or Torrence were added, or even a DL like Jalen Carter and then a Quentin Johnston who is the exact same size as Tee is added at 28 I just don't see that ruining the Bengals chance at a SB. Plus both players would be on rookie deals for several years to come. The future would be brighter as well because in your scenario Tee walks with no compensation a year later and goes to any team he wants. At least on a trade you can keep him out of the division. 

Can always Tag him but I feel that is a D move blocking a loyal player from getting paid when you know you can't sign him anyhow and are only using them before kicking them to the curb a year later. Often they play not to get hurt that year.  

Love Tee and if the Bengals decide to keep him for one more year I can live with that, but not going to act like that is the only move that may work. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached - Go Cards - 02-06-2023, 10:35 PM