Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league
I think Jordan comparing Carson's and Burrow's mental toughness and saying they're similar is laughable.

Palmer still looks scared of that oncoming rusher, whereas I watched burrow in that first season take sack after sack, watched the team play miserably and still he was lights out good and never acted beat or looked down. I just hoped we wouldn't destroy him, but he came back from injury even better and carried the franchise.

In contrast, we saw Carson progressively disappear, he played meak, and then he asked for a trade. I don't care whether he's right about brown or not, I think Brown is crap too. But Palmer had everything you want in a qb, and a better arm than burrow, and yet he never won anything. I think his mental fragility was the biggest factor. At one point Jordan without any irony used a pinky finger injury as evidence of Carson's toughness. Another time he apparently had a sore shoulder.

Not a bad QB, but those two nodding about how comparable burrow and palmer are on mental toughness makes them look like chumps who don't know much about football.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league - Watersider - 02-07-2023, 08:26 AM