Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we continue to build on our recent success?
You build the lines more. The defensive line needs to get more pressure on QBs. Offensive line..well you know.

Honestly, only a few players on offense shouldn’t be traded. Chase, Cappa, Karras and Burrow. Literally everyone else can be traded. I love Mixon, I love Tee, but when it comes to staying relevant, you need to make tough decisions, and those are very tough decisions.

I think the defense has a few who needs to stay Too. CTB, Chido, Wilson , Hilton, Hubbard. I love Hendrickson but he had a down year. Everyone else can get turned over. It would be great to keep Pratt and Bell, I’m not sure you can keep both since Wilson is more talented than Pratt.

Gotta get these drafts right and you have to make smart FA moves now. Money will be tight, gotta get extra picks where you can.

IMO, Mixons contract is a liability. His play is not indicative of his money. Trading him and getting younger there makes sense. Fill that room with players who can pass block well and can hit the holes hard. No dancing. Use Chris Pratt Goddammit. He’s a weapon this team needs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do we continue to build on our recent success? - Gdale_Bengal - 02-07-2023, 01:25 PM