Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league
(02-07-2023, 04:02 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Where did I say MB was great?? Not really necessary to tell me about the 90’s and early 2000’s as I had season tickets from 1995 to 2010. Pretty sure I saw it.

The fact is the Bengals DID surround Palmer with talent. He had one of the best WR duos in the league in Chad and TJ. The running game was good. The sunk money and draft picks into the offensive line. He had a TE in Jermaine Gresham who was a first round pick. Carson didn’t live up to the expectations here.

Fast forward to 2020 and he’s been gone for 10 years and he has knowledge of the inner workings of the front office when he hasn’t been there in 10 years? He had no clue. Then even after the Bengals dumped a TON of money in the free agent market for the 2021 season and made the Super Bowl, Carson was still questioning whether or not Burrow should re-sign with the Bengals after his rookie contract. It was an tired, worn out narrative he kept trying to force. Guy is a clown.

There is a long list of things that MB didn’t do when Carson was here and a few he shouldn’t have.

We still didn’t have an outdoor facility at the time and saying Brown surrounded Carson with great players via the drafty is silly, every team drafts players, he was an abysmal failure in FA at the time.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league - casear2727 - 02-07-2023, 04:26 PM