Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached
(02-07-2023, 03:55 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Again, which end are you benching for your TJ Watt?

Every draft slot has value attached to it.  And as of today Higgins is a WR2, possibly a mid WR1, and that is no where near the value of a Top 5 pick.  

If that’s the case I’m not trading Higgins. Case closed.

That’s where I would set the value at to teams looking to trade for him. Tee is better or equal value to a top 5 wr pick because he’s proven in the nfl.

You can never have too many pass rushers. A healthy Hendrickson on one side and Tj watt on the other would be elite as ****. It’s more valuable to have an elite pass rush than to have two elite wide receivers with a weak offensive line.

I’m not expecting a top 5 pick to be on TJ Watts level, but the batting average seems to be pretty good with top 5 picks on pass rushers.

On a side note, I believe an elite OT is more valuable than an elite wr2. If there’s one in the top 5 worth grabbing that would make sense…

Also, if a team is trading for Higgins it’s to be wr1 not wr2.

And I’m by no means suggesting we should trade higgins. I’m just stating what the parameters would be for me thinking about the trade: top 5 pick at the least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached - Bengalstripes9 - 02-07-2023, 09:41 PM