Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac has to give up playcalling
(02-07-2023, 09:28 PM)Bengalitis Wrote:  
Yep, Zac proved nothing his first 2 years, took the player talent to get us to the super bowl and Lou's defense.  Could be Callahan the weak link perhaps?.. but Zac still calls the plays. Need a coach who can trust his offensive coordinator to make the calls and a captain to run the ship.

Or maybe not be ignorant to the history of coaches that turned around losing organizations? 

Jimmy Jones only won 1 game his first season as the Cowboys coach... should have fired his ass before those Super Bowls right?

Belichick won only 5 games his first season... just think if they canned him.

It is like you don't understand the NFL or the history of the organization that you are supposedly a fan of...  it is really kind of stupid.

Zac is no Lombardi but he has done things no other coach in the history of our franchise has done.  I have several complaints about certain things at times but I cant argue his results because that would be stupid and Im not going to say it's all because of the players because that would be even more stupid.  I mean, why even have coaches?  Or is it only Zac that has players that overcome his poor coaching?  

You honestly do not make any sense, I could destroy an argument or coach suggestion you may propose to replace Zac.  And again, I am not a huge Zac guy.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zac has to give up playcalling - NUGDUKWE - 01-30-2023, 08:11 AM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - casear2727 - 02-07-2023, 11:38 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:28 PM