Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mike Giardi Twitter thread on Bengals
(02-08-2023, 10:31 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Personally, I was not, and am not mad at Ossai at all. He played a monster game up until that point and while giving 100% hustle to make a play, he lost track of where the sideline was. It happens. I was more miffed at Pratt's outburst, but I really believe Pratt was lashing out because he was mad at himself for missing that huge tackle and misdirected it. He apologized and admitted it was wrong, I have no hard feelings towards him over it. It's all good, I hope he re-signs here.

As far as the culture Zac has built, he did exactly what he said he was going to do after he was hired and presented his vision of how he wanted to re-build this team. It made sense to me at the time, I believed him, and fully support him.

I watched the Ossai play from an angle in slow motion that wasn’t on TV. Looks like his touching of Mahomes was just that. Their feet got tangled and why they fell. Feet don’t get tangled no penalty I think.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Giardi Twitter thread on Bengals - Soonerpeace - 02-08-2023, 10:59 AM