Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached
(02-08-2023, 10:29 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: Personally, given the QB we have, aside from Chase, Higgins is the most important skill player we have on offense.  You want to cut Mixon?  I’m OK with that.  We can pick up another RB in the draft, or roll with Perrine..

Want to let Hurst walk?  Wouldn’t like it, but could live with it given this draft is rich with TEs.

But, letting Higgins walk or try to trade him for anything less than a 1 and 3 in the draft, no way-Jose.  Sign him.  Cut the RB and TE loose to afford him.

Remember how everyone was beside themselves when Chad Johnson left the Bengals, and then AJ Green became a Bengal?

Remember how sad everyone was when AJ Green left to become a Cardinal, and then Tee Higgins became a Bengal?

It'll be more of the same when Tee moves on to another team, until the Bengals draft their next WR.

One position that the Bengals always seem to have little difficulty in drafting well at, is WR.  Losing Tee Higgins will not be that difficult of an obstacle to overcome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached - SunsetBengal - 02-08-2023, 11:40 AM