Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac has to give up playcalling
(02-07-2023, 09:28 PM)Bengalitis Wrote:  
Yep, Zac proved nothing his first 2 years, took the player talent to get us to the super bowl and Lou's defense.  Could be Callahan the weak link perhaps?.. but Zac still calls the plays. Need a coach who can trust his offensive coordinator to make the calls and a captain to run the ship.

(02-07-2023, 11:38 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Or maybe not be ignorant to the history of coaches that turned around losing organizations? 

Jimmy Jones only won 1 game his first season as the Cowboys coach... should have fired his ass before those Super Bowls right?

Belichick won only 5 games his first season... just think if they canned him.

It is like you don't understand the NFL or the history of the organization that you are supposedly a fan of...  it is really kind of stupid.

Zac is no Lombardi but he has done things no other coach in the history of our franchise has done.  I have several complaints about certain things at times but I cant argue his results because that would be stupid and Im not going to say it's all because of the players because that would be even more stupid.  I mean, why even have coaches?  Or is it only Zac that has players that overcome his poor coaching?  

You honestly do not make any sense, I could destroy an argument or coach suggestion you may propose to replace Zac.  And again, I am not a huge Zac guy.

Bengalitis has some required history reading. Jimmy Johnson won 1 game his first year and in his first 3 years started about like Zac. When he got Aikman, Irvin, and Emmitt Smitb ( all HOF first ballot ) they took off. Gosh that sounds familiar. Johnson also benefited from one of the most lopsided trades in NFL history.

“ Jimmy Johnson set up the Cowboys dynasty with an unbelievable trade in 1990, moving star running back Herschel Walker and four draft picks to Minnesota for five players, three first-round picks, three second-round picks, a third-round pick and a sixth-round pick. Walker played only two seasons in Minnesota, failing to rush for 1,000 yards in either campaign.”

Bill Belichick’s career record w/o Tom Brady under .500.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zac has to give up playcalling - NUGDUKWE - 01-30-2023, 08:11 AM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - Soonerpeace - 02-09-2023, 11:24 AM