Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(02-09-2023, 11:05 AM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: So what if Dax can't are you willing to roll the dice on that?? The jury is still out on Dax and really I think he's a backup for Hilton, yes I know he was a first-round pick but that's irrelevant now.  Let's say Dax does earn the starting FS position, what happens if he or Bell gets injured then we're down to Anderson.  Anderson has been on IR all year and is more in the mold of SS/OLB like Flowers to cover the TE.  We need a true Free Safety and a CB in rounds 2 or 3 unless there's an absolute steal at a position.  One of the things that does concern me is whether or not we will be able to keep both Pratt and Wilson.  If not, then we're looking for a LB in 2 or 3; then LB-Noah Sewell from Oregon starts to look really good.

Awuzie may not be ready before 9 months, possibly not until November until he sees the field again, so we'll need to back up Cam and Eli. Yes, I know we have Allan George and Marvel Tell on the practice squad, but how much faith the staff has in them will decide if we take a CB in the early rounds. 

We drafted CB and S last year... 

We will likely draft some more for Depth but i think we still have bigger needs in the early rounds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - XenoMorph - 02-09-2023, 11:53 AM