Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we continue to build on our recent success?
(02-09-2023, 10:10 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Correct me if I’m wrong. Isn’t your suggestions quite a bit of overhaul for a team so close? Or do you mean when their contracts are up? The Bengals need to hit on the draft so they can manage their payroll. They need to be very on target and conservative going forward in FA. Based on comments by Chase this week Joe is willing to do a cap friendly deal to keep his guys here. That means Chase #1 and Higgins #2. Doesn’t matter how friendly his contract is that’s not going to be easy. But if he takes less then that’s his edict. So keeping this team championship worthy is going to be finding starters in the draft and developing them.

What I’m saying is, outside of those names, and possibly Hendrickson everyone else can be moved or cut for upgrades. Obviously not every player should be cut or traded, but Cincy shouldn’t be content. If they can move a player to get an upgrade they should. Mixon is not the kind of RB this team needs imo. They need a better pass blocker who can keep them at least on schedule in down and distance. And yes, I think Pratt is the dimension the offense could use.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do we continue to build on our recent success? - Gdale_Bengal - 02-09-2023, 03:46 PM