Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we continue to build on our recent success?
(02-09-2023, 03:46 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: What I’m saying is, outside of those names, and possibly Hendrickson everyone else can be moved or cut for upgrades. Obviously not every player should be cut or traded, but Cincy shouldn’t be content. If they can move a player to get an upgrade they should. Mixon is not the kind of RB this team needs imo. They need a better pass blocker who can keep them at least on schedule in down and distance. And yes, I think Pratt is the dimension the offense could use.

They love the culture. They won’t look to mess with it much and damn sure if by cutting someone they lose money. They won’t do it. JMO not close to what you are proposing/speculating. They will be conservative this year waiting to figure it all out.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do we continue to build on our recent success? - Soonerpeace - 02-09-2023, 05:16 PM