Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(02-09-2023, 09:07 PM)casear2727 Wrote: There is a very good chance that Awuzie takes several weeks before he is 100%, Bills awesome CB was never right this season coming off an ACL.  Cant complain about a high CB pick, they are also a high value position.

Von Bell will determine the need at safety.  We could easily draft an awesome FS and move Dax to SS if we dont re-sign Bell or pick up another vet.

Seems as though Mauch is moving to guard, he already played there last week.  Also his pass blocking is the question mark at tackle.  Im very big on Darnell Wright, ok with Jonson and Duncan as well - the need at RT is real.

Exactly, ROT is the # 1 priority!  I like Darnell Wright and a guy we could get in the later rounds is Richard Gourgie out of Florida.  Wright, and Gourgie all had good games coming out of the Senior Bowl.  I noticed Mauch playing Center in the 1st half and ROT in the 3rd, he did well at both but he has arms that are 2 inches short of being an OT. I must have missed him playing OG. 

Some people think Jonah is the answer to the Right Tackle, and we will not use him as a backup paying $13-million, so we need to go after a TE.  That's irrelevant in my book b/c Jonah only has one more year on his contract.  Also, Pratt and Wilson will determine if we need to get an LB in 2 or 3.  I think Bell will stay put.  If we can get a quality CB in rounds 2, 3, 4 I say take them.  Also, we do have Allan George and Marvel Tell to develop. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 02-09-2023, 09:42 PM