Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we continue to build on our recent success?
(02-09-2023, 10:18 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m not a subscriber that the DL is an issue. Oh it’d be great to have a Chris Jones or Aaron Donald but Hendrickson was hurt and we are great stopping the run with B J and Reader. You can’t have everything. I think Carter and Ossai continue to improve and Hobby is a hell of a coach. So I wouldn’t use a high draft pick or sign a big free agent and tie up 10 million.

So if it were me I’d sign Hurst to a 3 year deal for 6-7 million less than his worth and sell him on being settled on a SB contender. Personally I think he could be used even more. I’d let Bates, Apple, and Pratt walk. Resign Bell.

In free agency and the 1st pick in the draft I’d go with OL picks. Tackle is a problem. Everybody is agonizing over Mixon he’s signed he needs a line. Everybody raving about the non star KC running backs but they’ve got 4 guys as good or better than Karras. They aren’t worth a crap behind our line. Now our line before the injuries was playing good not great. Second round I’d go receiver just to protect if we lose Tee. I’d resign Samaje provided it’s friendly.

I don’t know about letting Apple walk. It depends on how much he wants.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So What Gets This Team Back To The AFC Championship - michaelsean - 02-09-2023, 10:56 PM