Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac has to give up playcalling
(02-10-2023, 12:16 PM)casear2727 Wrote: The issue is that it is beyond odd with all we know to think Zac determines which receiver to which Joe will throw.  Not to mention we all know the freedom Joe has to change the play from run to pass to something totally different.  

I'm not a massive Zac protector but there are only so many plays that Joe wouldn't/couldn't change, such as a screen pass (of which we ran zero in the SB vs the worst team in defending the screen). Complain about Zac all you want but with the plays of which you are referring, you should include Burrow in that discussion. 

I know the conversation has taking turns. But I really started the thread more for the situational mistakes. It's tough judging plays because we don't know all the breakdowns that could've happened. But Zacs use of timeouts sucked in the game. We could've won or gone to overtime alone with different timeout decisions. I also think he's really struggled in short yardage plays this year. Overall I think the offense could've and or should've been better this year. I like Zac and think he's a good head coach. I just wonder if we could be a freaking juggernaut with someone else calling the plays. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zac has to give up playcalling - NUGDUKWE - 01-30-2023, 08:11 AM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - NUGDUKWE - 02-10-2023, 02:03 PM