Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(02-06-2023, 06:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Durham is good but Mayer is Baby Gronk and is on another level.

(02-06-2023, 07:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trading Higgins or Boyd for a guy that's being compared to Gronkowski is a huge downgrade?

Please explain that one to me.

(02-10-2023, 10:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, you're a complete dork.

That was a very lame attempt at bashing me.

Second, NFLDraftBuzz lists all of Mayer's strengths, and guess what's listed as two of his strengths? Quickness!

WolfSports also lists quickness and speed as strengths!

I could go on, but I think you get the point, so were you just trying to bash me and sound like a message board hard ass?

Brad, if you are going to keep on with the Gronk stuff and use Draftbuzz as your source you shouldn't ignore exactly what they said:

"He's been Nicknamed "Baby Gronk" since his freshman year, and while teams NFL may hope he's Gronk 2.0 we think he's probably closer to Baltimore's Mark Andrews."

They also said: Athletic profile limiting factor, Functional strength is good but not dominant, Not likely to win foot races with defensive backs, Does not have an expansive route tree. 

He is no doubt a very good player.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - casear2727 - 02-10-2023, 03:14 PM