Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(02-10-2023, 05:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4729ndkmdv5o8ka20acd...y.gif&ct=g]

lol.

Fair enough and I respect your opinion.

I watch videos like like this and just see him not showing blazing speed but being quick enough to get a little separation and then he's agile enough to make contested catches, especially against DBs.

I think he can beat DBs with physicality to make catches and there's no way that linebackers can stay with him.

Excuse me as I don't embed this from YT like you did.

When I saw clips of Mayer, they looked exactly Durham. Not fast but quick enough to generate space and catches well. Blocks well too. His interview from the senior bowl is a big reason why (along with being able to get him later) i want him in the draft. When I did more research and found their stats were almost identical (with Mayer's being better), it made me not want Mayer.

If he's the pick, I'll support and rave about him like you have and will, I just wanted better value for that position. RT 1/2 + Durham (TE 4/5/ 6 in a deep TE class) vs TE 1 and RT 3/4 (in a bad OT class, especially RT from what I've seen).

https://youtu.be/UXAHyU2vAwU
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - WVUHomer - 02-10-2023, 05:38 PM