Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(02-10-2023, 06:03 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: It may be just me, but I don't like the idea of Washington at all. He has the size and whatnot but the dude (to my knowledge) never started in college. Yeah, I know he was behind Bowers but I just can't see ever spending a 1st on a college back up. Just grab a OT and teach them how to catch at that point.

Now that I've upset the floor with my TE takes. I take my leave.  Hilarious

I'm all for OT over TE, but yes Washington could fit very well for us.  We were extremely predictable with Sample in the game (run) or Hurst (pass), kind of like we are with Stanley at WR.

Washington aleviates that concern and inline is a very good people mover.  With Burrow's touch and this guy's size he could be a tremendous red zone threat as well. There is a reason he is projected so high.

And we are not above drafting guys without college starts, Evans started a total  of 5 games in college, I know 7th round.  But guys like Pacheko shows how stupid that decision was.... (now I've upset the floor).

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - casear2727 - 02-10-2023, 06:16 PM