Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Baby's "Three things to watch for the Bengals this offseason"
(02-11-2023, 04:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't see why Hurst couldn't exploit that. Is this more an offensive scheme problem? A QB not taking advantage problem? Or does Hurst not have the short area quickness to do the job?

Hayden Hurst does a great job in those short and intermediate zones. He really doesn't have the speed to win consistently up the seam or in man coverage. He also doesnt have the speed and wiggle to be very dangerous after the catch.

Hurst is a solid option if he doesnt price himself out of Cincy he is choice one. Hurst and Burrow were really developing a connection and you can see how Burrow and a high quality Tight End could be a big time connection. Luke Musgrave is probably the most dynamic TE in this draft class and I wouldnt hate that pick at 28 because I know the offensive skill positions will be going through a turnover the next couple years and a dynamic TE can make that transition easier.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Baby's "Three things to watch for the Bengals this offseason" - Synric - 02-11-2023, 08:39 PM