Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Baby's "Three things to watch for the Bengals this offseason"
(02-12-2023, 12:53 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: I for one would love to have Hurst back, but not at the expense of not being able to shore up our younger talent in the future. I truly believe we will be drafting one in this years draft, and I actually think our TE room next year will be something like this:

1) Irv Smith-(24) (Vikings)- was replaced by Hockinson, but still managed 91/ 858 9 TD's in 3 years 9.4 avg. He ran a 6.2 40 yd dash and is listed at 6'2 245. I think he signs for under 4 million per year.

2) Luke Schoonmaker - (Michigan) probably our 5th rd pick, fits a #2 TE perfectly in our system at 6'6 250.

3) Mitchell Wilcox- stays at #3 on depth chart.

- I just dont see them putting a high price value at this position, while it can be filled via draft and 2nd tier FA's

FWIW in my Madden league i simply let Hurst walk and drafted 2 TEs. Rounds 3 and 6. Just picked the best blocking TE that was on the board at the time. ANYONE we get is gonna get a good number of receptions
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Baby's "Three things to watch for the Bengals this offseason" - Housh - 02-12-2023, 01:57 AM