Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuttering Comedian Kills it!
(06-08-2015, 12:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Pretty awesome stuff, but his routine was just OK.

Inspiring, none the less.
Search on YouTube and watch some of his other stuff......  it's pretty funny.  

Maybe I just find it funnier because of how he is and whatever.
(06-08-2015, 01:32 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Great story for sure. Love to see stuff like that getting national attention.

As far as the comedy goes...

There's no way he's able to hold onto the crowd on a regular basis with jokes not pertaining to his speech. Let's just be honest with that. As awesome of a story that he has, the speech issue would cause crowds to turn on him almost instantly. We're talking about real life assholes that are watching D-level comedians struggle to do 10 minutes at the local firehouse, not a televised AGT crowd that's looking for a feel-good story at every corner. I'd be amazed if he could actually hold a crowd with that delivery.

There's other videos of him where he kind of opens it up with other things and he's pretty funny but does kind of keep it with the similar mindset.  

In one video, he's like "I'm scared to be a dad because I'm afraid that my kid will be born with the same thing I was..........  a disappointed father."   Clapping

I get what you're saying, but he never seems to run out of material.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Stuttering Comedian Kills it! - BFritz21 - 06-02-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Stuttering Comedian Kills it! - BFritz21 - 06-08-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Stuttering Comedian Kills it! - Bryan - 06-24-2015, 10:06 PM