Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Of My Favorite Slot Guys 2023 Draft
(02-13-2023, 06:25 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: JSN hamstring ligament wasn't torn from the bone and had to be re-anchored, nor was it a muscle tear, it was a garden variety pull.   So you think a hamstring pull takes 4 or 5 months to heal?  

Yes, he let his team down with a national championship on the line, he didn't even make an effort to play in the semi-final, and I don't think he practiced the week before the national semi-final game.  I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to know what he was thinking.

If you ever played a sport where your explosiveness was what made you effective, and you lose the ability to plant, accelerate, etc. then YES, it can take 4-5 months.  They can be very nagging.  

Again, you are saying he quit on his team when I am saying you don't know that and you don't get to tell a 21 year old kid to risk a 20 million dollar payday on a game where he could aggravate what has already been a nasty injury. 

It is easy for you to sit and say that as a jilted OSU fan (I wanted them to win, too) but it is wrong.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Of My Favorite Slot Guys 2023 Draft - SHRacerX - 02-14-2023, 09:15 AM