Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
(02-14-2023, 04:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I want the Browns to bring in a new set of eyes when evaluating Offensive Line talent. I'm good with keeping Pollack, he just needs better players. I tend to think PA is still in Mike Brown's ear. Watching them keep missing on the players they select and leaving available players like Creed Humphrey on the table needs to be rectified. It's time for a new O line talent evaluator.

New eyes aren't always the answer.  Every team passed on Humphrey, and all but two passed on him twice.  62 players were taken ahead of Humphrey, including 12 OL's. Hell, Green Bay took a center with the pick immediately preceding Creed.  Scouting isn't as easy as it seems.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  And I doubt seriously that a former guy has more credibility with the owner than our current coaches. 

But if new eyes would help usage better talent on the O line or anywhere else, I'm all for it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - Speedy Thomas - 02-14-2023, 05:25 PM