Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Officially land CB Chris Lammons off waivers from Chiefs
(02-14-2023, 07:37 PM)Nepa Wrote: You're probably right. I assumed one would have to be on the team that was in the Super Bowl and not a competitor team at the time of the Super Bowl. But since he wasn't officially a Bengals until after the Super Bowl, even if traded to them before the Bengals/Chiefs game, it does make sense he would get a ring.

Even then...

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2022/07/22/rams-desean-jackson-super-bowl-ring/

It's all about how cheap your owner is. The NFL only covers the cost of 150 SB rings for a team and that includes Players, Owners, GM/FO, Coaches, etc. The Patriots last SB win they ordered over 230 rings, I believe. I know there are different tiers of ring, so players get a nicer one than say the team cooks or trainers.

I know there are MLB teams that gave a ring to every player that was on their major league roster for even 1 day that season. It is a long journey to win a championship, and it is good culture to recognize everyone who contributed.

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officially land CB Chris Lammons off waivers from Chiefs - TheLeonardLeap - 02-14-2023, 08:41 PM