Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final 2023 Offensive Line Rankings
(02-15-2023, 12:44 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I don’t think even Philly or KC minus 3 OL starters make the AFC or NFC Championship game. Depth would have caught up with them as well. As the study noted before the injuries we were doing much better. We did win 10 in a row. Getting exposed by the SB champs with 3 starters out isn’t hard to digest.

That being said Jonah has struggled and he’s the left tackle and Collins had issues even before his ACL.

I think both Williams and Collins played hurt for much of the season.  Once Jonah recovered from the original knee cap injury he wasn't too bad.  Collins was hurt throughout with multiple injuries.  And I don't know if he can recover from the back situation, which probably impacts his terrible lateral movement and recoverability.   

If they are both healthy we should rise to the middle of the pack.  Then depth and Volson's floor become the issue.   I don't see how we can avoid at least one top two draft pick - (really round 1) and another free agent.  They are going to have to divest of either Mixon, Bates or both to accommodate a quality right tackle.  I'd certainly back the first option, keep Perine and draft a 4th round back. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final 2023 Offensive Line Rankings - 3wt - 02-15-2023, 01:42 PM