Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Of My Favorite Slot Guys 2023 Draft
(02-15-2023, 08:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My God.  Where the hell are you getting this?  What has he done?  To be lumped in with Brown is pretty damning.  

His attitude is much like ABs--- by sitting out milking a hamstring pull for 4 months when his team has a national championship on the line. Much like AB this guy is selfish and left his teammates high and dry when they needed him the most.  Nick Bosa had a stomach core muscle tear.  JSN had a hamstring pull. Apples and Oranges. Don't try and make it something more serious than it was in week 1 at the end of August 2022.  

I agree it's just where college sports are today, but it doesn't mean it's right and especially for the rest of the team. It's like going AWOL in the face of the enemy and sets a bad example. The NCAA/NFL should mandate these kids have to play another year, sorta like the 3-yrs removed from HS before going pro, if a player decides to sit out due to injury.  It should be a full 3-yrs of playing at least 75% of each season to declare eligible for the draft. 

I'd take Zay Flowers in a NY second over JSN. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Of My Favorite Slot Guys 2023 Draft - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 02-15-2023, 01:44 PM