Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
(02-14-2023, 04:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I want the Browns to bring in a new set of eyes when evaluating Offensive Line talent. I'm good with keeping Pollack, he just needs better players. I tend to think PA is still in Mike Brown's ear. Watching them keep missing on the players they select and leaving available players like Creed Humphrey on the table needs to be rectified. It's time for a new O line talent evaluator.

I totally think you're right Sled.  Just too many wiffs.   And better analysis on both sides of the ball.    Max Judon was a 5th round pick.  Trey Smith was a 6th round pick - a talent worthy of picking him in the 5th round.  Who would you rather have had, Chris Jones or William Jackson III?   Our own Bfine was touting Judon in his annual dreads draft.  With all the time to look at even u tube videos and written analysis they should be doing much better than they have.  Even me - an over the hill social worker - picked Grady Jarrett over Hardisty.

Everyone was just raving over Dax Hill, but I did not see him as a difference maker when he was on the field.

There have to be better people out there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - 3wt - 02-15-2023, 02:09 PM