Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, ANOTHER reporter predicts Bengals to sign Bates
(02-15-2023, 01:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: Why not keep all 3? You could use Dax as more of a hybrid safety/CB. Burrow is obviously cool with Bates and Chase knows Burrow better than anyone so if Burrow signs a team friendly deal they'll hopefully keep the whole band together.

(02-15-2023, 01:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I could see the Bengals doing exactly that, for at least this next season.  By my reckoning, Dax Hill is a fine prospect.  He is a strong tackler with great reaction twitch.  His coverage, particularly on boundary, could use another year of development.  The benefit of having such a deep Safety room, is that it allows the team to save a little cap on CB, generally a more expensive position group.

The money puzzle will determine it. Personally the only business model that works is KC with a high priced QB and a few others is a bunch of starters on rookie contracts. Dax needs to play 100% of the snaps. CTB has to take Apple’s spot.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, ANOTHER reporter predicts Bengals to sign Bates - Soonerpeace - 02-15-2023, 02:59 PM