Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garett Bolles may be on trading block?
(02-15-2023, 05:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The former All-Pro went down with a season ending broken leg in the 5th game of the season, but has otherwise been an excellent player for the Broncos.  It is rumored that the Broncos may be looking to make some moves to recover some draft capitol.  His contract isn't outrageous by today's standards, and he could very well be the answer the Bengals are looking for at Tackle.

I would offer the #28 pick for Bolles.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/broncos-mulling-big-name-trade-to-recoup-draft-picks-cap-room/ar-AA17uRPV?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4c60f014cd27474bacc61533eee757ab

I dont know if I would do that.  Guy is already 30 coming off a broken leg.. no doubt he is good but 14M this year and 16M good next year?  

I'm inclined to let Jonah play that LT he is getting the 12.6 anyway, let Carmen compete with him.  Draft Darnell Wright to play RT for at least 5 years.  

After this season we can decide if Jonah has taken a huge leap forward for a 2nd contract or if Carmen is the man or next years free agency market looks much bigger or draft another #1 for LT.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garett Bolles may be on trading block? - casear2727 - 02-15-2023, 07:00 PM