Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, ANOTHER reporter predicts Bengals to sign Bates
(02-15-2023, 09:14 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I’d let him test the market, offer him a competitive offer (top 10 money) with some nice incentives and bonuses but if someone offers him a Brink’s truck, I’m not matching. Just too expensive with all these other extensions looming and other areas of need. Burrow > Higgins > Wilson > Bates / Bell. With Lou staying, its time we start spending on the offense and let these defensive coaches develop what we have NOW and who we draft this year. Rookie contracts are valuable no matter which side of the ball they play on, and we’ve spent a ton to get Lou’s defense up to par the past couple seasons.

Good post. 

We need a plug-n-play RT (Wright).
We need more explosion on offense in the backfield and at WR, these pickups should also be threats in the return game.
We need depth at guard.

As to defense, if a fantastic NT like Mazi Smith is there, a dynamic edge rusher - take these guys.  
Sign vets for depth in the secondary draft later if necessary.

Great offense beats great defense every time in this day and age. Just my opinion.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, ANOTHER reporter predicts Bengals to sign Bates - casear2727 - 02-15-2023, 09:55 PM