Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-16-2023, 09:46 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Watched the video. I'm sure Higgins, Chase, and Burrow have all talked about it. I don't think Chase was sending a message to anyone, especially Joe. They are the closest of friends. He would just talk to him directly.

I would guess, though, that maybe some agents or members of the Bengald FO have mentioned not being so revealing in interviews and to maybe speak more in generalities regarding contracts. I wouldn't read a lot into this. Probably more foreshadowing than anything.

So the title is more or less click bait.  I fully understand their relationships, and they arent really the closest of friends, but that doesnt matter right now. 

I simply thought Chase's initial reaction was interesting and his comment regarding "somebody will have to something" was an indication that Joe is that "somebody" and perhaps Chase already knows his intentions?  The title suggesting Chase is sending a message to Joe was in jest.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - casear2727 - 02-16-2023, 09:53 AM