Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final 2023 Offensive Line Rankings
(02-16-2023, 10:52 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Cleveland was quite poor in yards before contact. They ranked 24th, averaging only 1.05 yards before contact (league average was 1.29 yards). They were slightly better than league average in pressures allowed and slightly worse than league average in sacks allowed, but this is largely offset by the absurd TTT Cleveland QBs had (3.03 seconds). It's really their poor rushing that pushes them down. Removing the rushing data, they rank 16th. Adding the rushing data pushes them down to 20th. There's probably an argument for considering raising the impact of TTT, but I only want it to be a slight modifier so I would have to play with it some. 

EDIT - I just raised the impact of TTT and with all data included, Cleveland would rank 17th with this change. Cincinnati drops to 28th.

Wow, so how good is Chubb if the Browns were still 5th in the league in rushing yards per game and Top 10 in per attempt?

We were, pathetically, 29th and 28th respectively in these categories.  Maybe if we paid Mixon more money?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final 2023 Offensive Line Rankings - casear2727 - 02-16-2023, 10:59 AM