Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-16-2023, 09:53 AM)casear2727 Wrote: So the title is more or less click bait.  I fully understand their relationships, and they arent really the closest of friends, but that doesnt matter right now. 

I simply thought Chase's initial reaction was interesting and his comment regarding "somebody will have to something" was an indication that Joe is that "somebody" and perhaps Chase already knows his intentions?  The title suggesting Chase is sending a message to Joe was in jest.

I think their friendships can matter for sure when it comes to money. Chase & Joe are absolutely close close friends. This generation of athletes seem to be different people than previous to where money matters, but maybe not after a certain dollar figure.

Higgins, I don't know about, but would imagine he is close w them both. Boyd, however, stated in an interview stated his and Joe's relationship is more about business.

I took his pause as more formulating a generic way to foreshadow. Time will tell!

I do enjoy these little interviews over most of the mainstream stuff. Would have never seen it if you hadn't posted. Thanks!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - PDub80 - 02-16-2023, 12:48 PM