Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-16-2023, 12:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase wanted to live near Burrow so much that he literally went around knocking on doors on Joe’s street until he found someone who would sell him their house. I’d say they’re pretty close.

I definitely believe it. I've had that situation happened to me on several occasions. Of course it could just be because my line of work. I've done work on homes in expensive gated communities. I remember once we were doing a huge remodel and we had people stopping everyother day asking if we were the owners if the owners would sell. 

The best one though was my own property. I had bought 20 acres in Montana from my grandfather cheap. He bought it in the 60s very cheap. While I was out west on vacation we decided to stop and look at it very flat but beautiful back drop of the Rockies. Anyway apparently my 20 acres is sandwiched in between two ranches. They both came to check who I was and what I was doing on private land. When they found out I was the owner both started a bidding war right there trying to buy the land that I didnt want to sell lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - Synric - 02-16-2023, 02:25 PM