Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-16-2023, 12:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase wanted to live near Burrow so much that he literally went around knocking on doors on Joe’s street until he found someone who would sell him their house. I’d say they’re pretty close.

(02-16-2023, 12:48 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I think their friendships can matter for sure when it comes to money. Chase & Joe are absolutely close close friends. This generation of athletes seem to be different people than previous to where money matters, but maybe not after a certain dollar figure.

Higgins, I don't know about, but would imagine he is close w them both. Boyd, however, stated in an interview stated his and Joe's relationship is more about business.

I took his pause as more formulating a generic way to foreshadow. Time will tell!

I do enjoy these little interviews over most of the mainstream stuff. Would have never seen it if you hadn't posted. Thanks!

(02-16-2023, 01:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I think Joe and Chase are great friends in season or at work. Most of us have friends at work that aren’t in our golf group or join us out on the weekend. Doesn’t mean they aren’t one of our closest friends .Everybody speculating there are so many variables. I personally don’t think we keep Higgins. His agent seems all about the dollar. Fix the OL Zac, Duke, and Mr. Brown. We can get by with a little less firepower if Joe has a much better OL.

(02-16-2023, 02:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Yep JaMarr Said it didnt happened. I was just pointing out it it does happens alot.

I wouldnt go out on a limb and say they aren't friends. More like close work friends. They spent a month with eachother off-season from mandatory camp until training camp. Justin Jefferson was with them too.

I never said they weren't friends?  I said they were friends and loved each other...

They simply are not besties that hang out with each other.  Different friend groups.

Go to the 0:25, at the beginning.....

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - casear2727 - 02-16-2023, 02:49 PM