Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-16-2023, 02:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good point, and the Raiders tossed his buddy Carr out on his arse before a single season was up.  It almost reminds me of entering adulthood and the uncertainty of going off into the adult world and people telling me that you've got to think of yourself first and not base the rest of your life around what your friends are doing right now.

Well, we shall see what happens.  Right now I feel like the onus is on Burrow to be the one to take the friendly deal and open all the doors, but if we have Burrow and two #1 caliber WRs on offense, even with friendly deals people are still going to worry about our defense and trenches and all that jazz.

So to Chase's point, this team is going to have a hard time paying two #1 WRs, so is he volunteering to be the one paid like a #2?  Or are he and Tee both going to split the difference?

I'm sure Chase wouldn't mind being "the guy", like Jefferson is in Minn. No doubt he and Tee are friends but they can be just as much friends on different teams. 

Chase has already said he wants to break all the records and that's gonna be hard to do with another guy like Tee across from him and especially with Tee and Boyd. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - rfaulk34 - 02-16-2023, 03:03 PM