Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-16-2023, 04:03 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Lol, you kill me. "He is bullshitting and being funny w that" what an ignorant take.

Chase did NOT "efforted" to move next door.  The house thing was actually a coincidence, they share the same realtor but he didnt know Joe was a neighbor at first. I just posted the video in this thread in which Chase says this.  Maybe you know more than Chase about Chase?  

And Joe does not hang out all the time period.  Joe's closest friends are Hubbard and Bates.  Joe has childhood friends he apparently sees often, but the guy literally doesnt go out.  Chase has totally different friend groups.  I only know this because I actually acted like a fanboy and asked someone that would know.   

I dont know all the little bestie groups on the team, I do know that DJ Reader and Tupoe are always together and Boyd is with them often.

Well maybe Chase should get his stories straight then, because when he moved to Cincinnati he stated he went up and down Burow's street asking his neighbors if they would sell him their home. Chase also said he picks all of Joe's game day outfits and clothing for him, which Burrow denied, then Chase came out and said he was kidding. Chase seems to be a storyteller, so I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt. I suspect he just doesn't want people in his business. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - Sled21 - 02-16-2023, 05:23 PM